iPod Classic Screen Repair
iPhone Repair Long Island can fix your broken iPod Classic Screen. You can tell if you need a new screen if:
- Your iPod Classic Glass is cracked and broken
- The picture is very dark
- You have white blotches on your screen
- Your Screen color is messed up, or you have lines across your screen
iPod Classic Track Pad Repair
We can fix your broken Track Pad on your iPod Classic.
- Is it hard to select songs?
- You have to press very hard on a button for it to work
- a button is stuck down, making phone difficult to use
iPod Classic Battery Replacement
The battery on the iPod Classic is supposedly rated at 400-500 charge cycles. A charge cycle is any form of discharging the battery then charging it, even if just for a minute. We see that the iPod Classic battery typically starts showing degraded performance after about 1-2 years of use.
- Does your iPod Classic battery die really fast?
- Does your iPod Classic battery seem to charge faster than it should?
- You live on a charger, without it you only get like 3-4 hours of use?