iPhone 7 Repair
iPhone 7 Screen Repair
You can tell if you need a new screen if:
- Your iPhone 7 Glass is cracked and broken
- The picture is very dark or blotchy
- Lines across your iPhone 7 screen
- Part of the screen isn’t touch responsive
- Your screen is no longer on your phone…. then you definitely need a new screen (what did you do???)
iPhone 7 Home Button Repair
- Home button works intermittently
- You have to press very hard on the home button for it to work
- Home button works when it wants to
- Home button is stuck down, making phone difficult to use
Power Button Repair
- Power Button is stuck down and you cannot push it
- Power button needs to be pushed really hard to work
- The power button clicks but does not do anything when pushed
- The button works when it wants to
- Does your battery die really fast?
- Does your iPhone 7 battery seem to charge faster than it should?
- You live on a charger, without it you only get like 3-4 hours of use?
Charger Port Repair
- Does your iPhone 7 not charge?
- Does your iPhone not connect to the computer?
- Do you have to wiggle the charging cord to get the phone to charge?