iPhone 5S Repair
iPhone 5S Screen Repair
iPhone Repair Long Island can fix your broken iPhone 5S Screen. You can tell if you need a new screen if:
- Your iPhone 5S Glass is cracked and broken
- The picture is very dark
- You have white blotches on your screen
- Your Screen color is messed up, or you have lines across your screen
- Part of the screen isn’t touch responsive
[message type=”info”]So our customers know, the iPhone 5S glass and LCD are one piece. Right now the supply is very low on these screens and the demand is extremely high making the price a little high compared to other repairs. We unquestionably offer the lowest iPhone 5S Screen price on Long Island because we constantly work with distributors over seas to get the pricing down as fast as possible.[/message]
iPhone 5S Home Button Repair
We can fix your broken Home button on your iPhone 5S.
- Home button works intermittently
- You have to press very hard on the home button for it to work
- Home button works when it wants to
- Home button is stuck down, making phone difficult to use
iPhone 5S Power Button Repair
- Power Button is stuck down and you cannot push it
- Power button needs to be pushed really hard to work
- The power button clicks but does not do anything when pushed
- The button works when it wants to
iPhone 5S Battery Replacement
The battery on the iPhone 5S is supposedly rated at 400-500 charge cycles. A charge cycle is any form of discharging the battery then charging it, even if just for a minute. We see that the iPhone 5 battery typically starts showing degraded performance after about 6 months of use.
- Does your iPhone 5S battery die really fast?
- Does your iPhone 5S battery seem to charge faster than it should?
- You live on a charger, without it you only get like 3-4 hours of use?
iPhone 5S Charger Port Repair
The charger port on the iPhone 5 can go bad very easily, anything from a cheap charger or a moist cup holder in your car can break it.
- Does your iPhone 5S not charge?
- Does your iPhone 5S not connect to the computer?
- Do you have to wiggle the charging cord to get the iPhone 5 to charge?