iPhone 4S Repair
iPhone 4S Screen Repair
iPhone Repair Long Island can fix your broken iPhone 4S Screen. You can tell if you need a new screen if:
- Your iPhone 4S Glass is cracked and broken
- The picture is very dark
- You have white blotches on your screen
- Your Screen color is messed up, or you have lines across your screen
- Part of the screen isn’t touch responsive
iPhone 4S Home Button Repair
We can fix your broken Home button on your iPhone 4S.
We have come to notice that the home button on the iPhone 4S has about a 12-18 month time frame before they start acting up.
- Home button works intermittently
- You have to press very hard on the home button for it to work
- Home button works when it wants to
- Home button is stuck down, making phone difficult to use
iPhone 4S Power Button Repair
Just like the home button, we have noticed the power button on the iPhone 4S starts going bad at around 12 months.
- Power Button is stuck down and you cannot push it
- Power button needs to be pushed really hard to work
- The power button clicks but does not do anything when pushed
- The button works when it wants to
iPhone 4S Battery Replacement
The battery on the iPhone 4S is supposedly rated at 400-500 charge cycles. A charge cycle is any form of discharging the battery then charging it, even if just for a minute. We see that the iPhone 4S battery typically starts showing degraded performance after about 6 months of use.
- Does your iPhone 4S battery die really fast?
- Does your iPhone 4S battery seem to charge faster than it should?
- You live on a charger, without it you only get like 3-4 hours of use?
iPhone 4S Charger Port Repair
The charger port on the iPhone 4S can go bad very easily, anything from a cheap charger or a moist cup holder in your car can break it.
- Does your iPhone 4S not charge?
- Does your iPhone 4S not connect to the computer?
- Do you have to wiggle the charging cord to get the iPhone 4S to charge?