iPhone 4 Repair
iPhone 4 Screen Repair
iPhone Repair Long Island can fix your broken iPhone 4 Screen. You can tell if you need a new screen if:
- Your iPhone 4 Glass is cracked and broken
- The picture is very dark
- You have white blotches on your screen
- Your Screen color is messed up, or you have lines across your screen
- Part of the screen isn’t touch responsive
iPhone 4 Home Button Repair
We can fix your broken Home button on your iPhone 4.
We have come to notice that the home button on the iPhone 4 has about a 12-18 month time frame before they start acting up.
- Home button works intermittently
- You have to press very hard on the home button for it to work
- Home button works when it wants to
- Home button is stuck down, making phone difficult to use
iPhone 4 Power Button Repair
Just like the home button, we have noticed the power button on the iPhone 4 starts going bad at around 12 months.
- Power Button is stuck down and you cannot push it
- Power button needs to be pushed really hard to work
- The power button clicks but does not do anything when pushed
- The button works when it wants to
iPhone 4 Battery Replacement
The battery on the iPhone 4 is supposedly rated at 400-500 charge cycles. A charge cycle is any form of discharging the battery then charging it, even if just for a minute. We see that the iPhone 4 battery typically starts showing degraded performance after about 6 months of use.
- Does your iPhone 4 battery die really fast?
- Does your iPhone 4 battery seem to charge faster than it should?
- You live on a charger, without it you only get like 3-4 hours of use?
iPhone 4 Charger Port Repair
The charger port on the iPhone 4 can go bad very easily, anything from a cheap charger or a moist cup holder in your car can break it.
- Does your iPhone 4 not charge?
- Does your iPhone 4 not connect to the computer?
- Do you have to wiggle the charging cord to get the iPhone 4S to charge?