Long Island iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Repairs
iPhone Repair Long Island welcomes the new iPhone 6 and its big brother the iPhone 6 Plus to our line up of devices we can repair for you. The new HD retina screen on the new iPhone 6 is quite beautiful, but if you accidentally drop and crack the glass on your shiny new device, you can count on our stores to fix it for you as fast as possible, so you can get back to what you do best; taking selfies, checkout out Instagram, FaceBooking, or keeping on on your fantasy football league without getting glass in your fingers.
iPhone 6 Screen Repair
You can tell if you need a new screen if:
- Your iPhone 6 Glass is cracked and broken
- The picture is very dark or blotchy
- Lines across your screen
- Part of the screen isn’t touch responsive
- Your screen is no longer on your phone…. then you definitely need a new screen (what did you do???)
Home Button Repair
- Home button works intermittently
- You have to press very hard on the home button for it to work
- Home button works when it wants to
- Home button is stuck down, making phone difficult to use
Power Button Repair
- Power Button is stuck down and you cannot push it
- Power button needs to be pushed really hard to work
- The power button clicks but does not do anything when pushed
- The button works when it wants to
- Does your battery die really fast?
- Does your iPhone 6 battery seem to charge faster than it should?
- You live on a charger, without it you only get like 3-4 hours of use?
Charger Port Repair
- Does your iPhone not charge?
- Does your iPhone not connect to the computer?
- Do you have to wiggle the charging cord to get the phone to charge?
If you have any issue with your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus that we do not have listed, please do not hesitate to simply contact us or visit our stores in Syosset and Massapequa and tell us what your devices issue is. Remember, we always offer free diagnosis on all smartphones.