iPhone 6 Plus Repair Services
This was an exciting iPhone. The 6 Plus was Apples first big screen phone and it was a hit. It came out in Late 2014 with a 5.5 inch screen. It is still super popular and customer still get them fixed by us all the time. The screen on these behemoths seem to break a lot, and that is where we come in. We offer a 1 year warranty on our repairs, and will match or beat any of our local competitors listed prices.
You can tell if you need a new iPhone 6 Plus screen if:
- The glass is broken
- The picture is very dark or blotchy
- Lines across your iPhone 6 Plus screen
- Part of the screen isn’t touch responsive
- Your screen is no longer on your phone…. then you definitely need a new screen (what did you do???)
Home Button Repair
- Home button works intermittently
- You have to press very hard on the home button for it to work
- Home button works when it wants to
- Home button is stuck down, making phone difficult to use
Power Button Repair
- Power Button is stuck down and you cannot push it
- Power button needs to be pushed really hard to work
- The power button clicks but does not do anything when pushed
- The button works when it wants to
iPhone 6 Plus Battery Replacement
- Does your battery die really fast?
- Does your battery seem to charge faster than it should?
- You live on a charger, without it you only get like 3-4 hours of use?
Charger Port Repair
- Does your iPhone not charge?
- Does your iPhone not connect to the computer?
- Do you have to wiggle the charging cord to get the phone to charge?
If you have any issue with your iPhone 6 Plus that we do not have listed, please do not hesitate to simply contact us or visit our stores in Syosset and Massapequa and tell us what your devices issue is. Remember, we always offer free diagnosis on all smartphones.