Long Island iPad Air Repair
iPad Air Screen Repair
Our Long Island iPad repair stores in Syosset & Massapequ can fix your broken iPad Air Screen. You can tell if you need a new screen if:
- Your iPad Air Glass is cracked and broken
- The picture is very dark
- You have white blotches on your screen
- Your Screen color is messed up, or you have lines across your screen
- Part of the screen isn’t touch responsive
iPad Air Home Button Repair
We can fix your broken Home button on your iPad Air.
- Home button works intermittently
- You have to press very hard on the home button for it to work
- Home button works when it wants to
- Home button is stuck down, making phone difficult to use
iPad Air Power Button Repair
- Power Button is stuck down and you cannot push it
- Power button needs to be pushed really hard to work
- The power button clicks but does not do anything when pushed
- The button works when it wants to
iPad Air Battery Replacement
The battery on the iPad Air is supposedly rated at 400-500 charge cycles. A charge cycle is any form of discharging the battery then charging it, even if just for a minute. We see that the iPad Air battery typically starts showing degraded performance after about 12 months of use.
- Does your iPad Air battery die really fast?
- Does your iPad Air battery seem to charge faster than it should?
- You live on a charger, without it you only get like 3-4 hours of use?
iPad Air Charger Port Repair
The charger port on the iPad Air can go bad very easily, anything from a cheap charger or a moist cup holder in your car can break it.
- Does your iPad Air not charge?
- Does your iPad Air not connect to the computer?
- Do you have to wiggle the charging cord to get the iPad Air to charge?